Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl....overhyped or just right?

Hey everybody. I hope that all of you sports fans are having a great Super Bowl Sunday. I know that people are getting up and are having a great time at Super Bowl parties right now. What a change for me from last year as I was having people over at my apartment getting drunk and eating dip and having a good time. This year I have it on in the background as I am working on schoolwork and scholarship applications.

However, this is not my point of this post. My question to you sports fans is: "Is the Super Bowl over hyped or is the amount of coverage just right?" The reason why I ask is the fact that other sports have their championship games and they don't get a whole week of extra coverage. The other one that comes to mind is another football event: The BCS championship. I mean the fact that these events are all you see on ESPN for weeks ahead of time.

I just am curious. If you are more interested in seeing what I am talking about check out the links to ESPN.com or SuperBowl.com

Anyway...it is just a thought. Let me know what you think. By the way, my pick is the Patriots by 3. (Not becuase I like them...but I think they will win.) Have a great day!

Trevor

No comments: